Sunday 25 March 2012

SAP BO 4.0 Project Support


Contact Details:sapboonlinetraining1@gmail.com,madhukar.dwbi@gmail.com

My Profile:
·         I have 8+ years of exclusive experience in into Business Objects 4.0/XI 3.1 SP3 (Reporting)and SAP BODS (ETL).
·         I have extensively worked on different live projects for various clients.
·         I have completed 10 batches online trainings and 90% of trainees placed in to different organization in USA and UK
·         I have completed 5 batches of class room training in Bangalore location
 Features of course:
·         Course curriculum is based on SAP standards.
·         Training will base on real-time Projects on which I worked.
·         Training will cover both functional and technical aspects of BO.
·         Complete training Material.
·         Resume and interview preparation.
·         Any time access to faculty for guidance.
·         On job support.
·         Through online training you can attend training from anywhere in world.
·         90% of students from previous batches got placements.

No comments: