Thursday, 9 February 2017
Wednesday, 28 August 2013
Thursday, 2 May 2013
- History of SAP BO
- What is SAP BO
- Feature of using BO
- Modules description
- Bo XI administration & enterprise architecture
- Creating folders, users and groups
- Publishing and configuring content
- Designer interface
- Simple universe creation
- Objects & classes
- Loops & contexts
- Semantic layer
- Create and maintain universe
- What is web intelligence?
- Features of BOs Web Intelligence
- Creating and editing web intelligence documents
- Building prompt filters and quires
- Inserting and formatting tables & charts
- Organizing data in report
- Difference between web intelligence and desktop intelligence
- Business view xi administrator
- Introduction to business views
- Business views architecture
- Quick start creating a business viewhttp://sapboonlinetrainings.com/
- Using the business view manager
- Managing the BO enterprise repository
- Creating data connections
- Creating dynamic connections
- Managing data foundations
- Managing business elements
- Dynamic prompts and cascading lists of values
- Managing business views
- Business views security concepts
- Introduction to Desktop intelligence XI
- What is new in DI XI
- Designing a sample DI report
- Filtering and storing data
- Using charts
- Slice and dice drill option
- Creating reports
- Selecting records
- Organizing data on reports
- Formatting & section formatting
- Creating basic and complex formulas
- Using variables and arrays
- Using report templates
- Applying conditional reporting
- Building parameterized and specialized reports
- Summarizing data with cross tabs
- Using report sections
- Representing data visually
- Managing reports
- Distributing reports
- Using repository and repository data sources
- Report processing
Friday, 5 April 2013
Sunday, 25 March 2012
· I have 8+ years of exclusive experience in into Business Objects 4.0/XI 3.1 SP3 (Reporting)and SAP BODS (ETL).
· I have extensively worked on different live projects for various clients.
· I have completed 10 batches online trainings and 90% of trainees placed in to different organization in USA and UK
· I have completed 5 batches of class room training in Bangalore location
Features of course:
· Course curriculum is based on SAP standards.
· Training will base on real-time Projects on which I worked.
· Training will cover both functional and technical aspects of BO.
· Complete training Material.
· Resume and interview preparation.
· Any time access to faculty for guidance.
· On job support.
· Through online training you can attend training from anywhere in world.
· 90% of students from previous batches got placements.
SAP BO and SAP BODS (ETL Tool) course content
Information Designer Tool(BO 4.0 )
Desktop Intelligence (Basic)
Desktop Intelligence (Advanced)
Web-Intelligence (INFOVIEW)/BI launch pad 4.0
Web-Intelligence Rich Client XI 3.1/4.0
BO Administration (CMC)
Crystal Xcelsius Dashboard
Integration with SAP BI – BO (OLAP Universe)
One Real Time project explanation (End to End)
New features of SAP Business Objects 4.0
SAP BODS (ETL Tool) Basics